Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Leticia

When I finish my junior high school I will go to senior high school. Then I will go to university, after that I will learn the book of law and become a judge. As a judge I will work hard to help my nation Ghana and I will be a faithful judge. As a Ghanaian I will stand and defend my people and I will have justice in everything I do. To be a judge is not a joke so I will read a lot of books and pray to God to give me wisdom to handle cases and I will advise my school mates to take their work seriously so that they will also be a star one day in the future.

Leticia Dnso P4B
11 years old

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully in the future judges won't have to wear those strange wigs! Good job though. Maybe you could even change some of the laws and make them better.

    Jamie
    TV Producer

    ReplyDelete