Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Richard

What will you do when you leave school? I will go to training college. Why? Because I want to become a teacher. A teacher is important in society because they teach everybody to become somebody. Without a teacher a doctor cannot become a doctor because it is the teacher who teaches them the skills and knowledge to do all such work in the hospital. Even a president was taught by a teacher, even a lawyer and an accountant. As a teacher I will not be concerned with the money I will earn the reward in heaven. I will try as much as possible to pass my exams and pass to training college where I will become a trained teacher to the end of my life. The nation will also benefit from my service as a teacher and I will also be able to educate my children properly.

Richard Agbenorxeui P5B
16 years old

3 comments:

  1. I think Richard is great! Good Luck to him in his future Career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very honourable Richard. You will clearly be a very successful teacher, just like Miss Fowler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true, even presidents were taught by teachers - but some of them forget how important schools are! Good luck Richard.

    Jamie
    TV Producer

    PS
    I like your belt.

    ReplyDelete