Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nuride

I come from Wa in the Eastern Region, the subjects I like best are Integrated Science and Grammar. In the future I want to become a medical doctor. A medical doctor is a person who takes care of sick people. There are people who are dying from various diseases and as a medical doctor it would be my right to help them. In my community there are lots of people getting sick. People are dying from diseases and there are not enough hospitals. I know if I become a doctor those people having the diseases will be all right. This is why I want to become a doctor in
the future.

Nuride Nasiru P5A
12 years old

1 comment:

  1. If you like science you are half way there already. You have a problem though - your writing is too neat! Doctors are famous for having messy writing. If you don't believe me ask a nurse!

    Jamie
    TV Producer

    ReplyDelete